Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Goin to Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Goin to Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: (Goin to Victoria)   (Goin to Victoria) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:07 am

(Victoria is a state in Aus btw Very Happy -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- poms... *shotshotshot*
WELL ANYWAY. I just found out today that on Sunday (most of your Saturday) that I'm off to Melbourne, Victoria. Jesus... It's like -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- England over there... *complaincomplaincomplain*
There might be wi-fi over there, but I'm not sure... (There was wi-fi last time I went...) So anyway, I'll be back on Tuesday (most of your Monday).
I won't be on much tomorrow either, cause we've gotta pack... e.e So yeah... See you on Tuesday, I guess...)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

(Goin to Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Goin to Victoria)   (Goin to Victoria) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:09 pm

(( Have fun~! Don't get raped, don't chase ice cream trucks, don't accept candy unless it's Halloween. MOST IMPORTANTLY. Buy me some chocolate. SURVIVE. /shotwaitwat. ))
Back to top Go down

(Goin to Victoria)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: