Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eh...I'm breaking down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Eh...I'm breaking down  Empty
PostSubject: Eh...I'm breaking down    Eh...I'm breaking down  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:19 pm

So..from today and probably for the rest of my life till College. I can only now be on the computer two hours a day. no more, no less.
The past few nights i haven't slept well at all and I've been having heart problems these past couple months for example like cardiac/panic attacks which set me off at night and completely destroys my inner clock. Basecally I've been abusing the computer..which i have to admit. I am on too long most the time but really why i am on is because i have NO social life. My mom controls my social life and i cant even make friends at school because i get ignored...here i don't get ignored at all. So it makes me sad in a sense but i will put my health first in this. I really need the sleep and inner peace or i might go insane. Even during the day i don't feel well at all.

My Msn Is
Spoiler:

I have it on my phone. I'm sorry Guys..

>_< -crawls in corner-
Back to top Go down

Eh...I'm breaking down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: