Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban Empty
PostSubject: Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban   Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:51 pm

((I'm sorry all for almost never being on and I'm sorry for having to leave you all. I just can't fit anything in my life anymore.. So This will be my last post on this site and the other site; It was great getting to know all of you and having to go through all the complications of this site. My deepest apoligize is for Belgium, Romano, and Spain. I will miss you all and I hope to see you guys again somewhere; It was awesome to feel like a part of a family and see this site evolve and grow in members and changes. Once again I'm sorry and I felt like I owe you guys a proper farewell.. And I can't handle tears so you guys won't see me coming back for good. Call me a coward but good byes sucks :p ))

Lots of Love,
Former Vietnam...

Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban 450672
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban   Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:58 pm

(( I.... I understand... ;A; Bye Vietnam.... It was great being able to talk to you all those times. I'll miss you a lot! ))
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban   Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:37 pm

(( I am literally in tears right now, so I probably look like a mixture of Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban 1603148210 and Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban 3703790899 . Maybe even a little bit of Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban 3273696881 . I'll bet it's the sexiest thing ever. Anyways, I'm really, really, really, REALLY, gonna miss you. I'll keep you in my heart forever, or for as long as I can remember being on this site. /OTL/ I understand your decision, though. I hope things get better for you. ;_________________; ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban   Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:56 pm

(( ..................................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................................
......................... Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban 3703790899
Bye Viet. I'll miss you! Enjoy your life while you can... ))

Last edited by Chibitalia on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban   Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:03 pm

(Bai bai little sister ;_;
D; Sad Marshmallow Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban 3979298901 Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban 559224633 Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban 3625693338
Hope you have a nice life...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban   Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Con Xin Loi; Xin Choa Ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: