Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might not be on for a while.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belgium

Belgium

Might not be on for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Might not be on for a while.   Might not be on for a while. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:16 pm

OOC:

The title says it all, I'm not going to be on for a while. Sure, I might not be missed, but I thought I might inform you guys. My SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) has caused me to act differently, I get really annoyed with people that I'm normally okay around, it's affected the way I think and act, and I don't want to explode on anyone. This site causes me a lot of stress, plus I get less sleep. And I'm pretty sure I annoy people, so, congratz to those of you that I do annoy, you won't see me for a while. Wow, this has gotten long, um, okay. There's no telling when I'll be back, but it won't be for a couple days. But I'll still be on Facebook as well as Tumblr, so, I won't be totally gone. So, yeah. Goodbye.

IF I MADE ONE GRAMMATICAL ERROR I WILL SHOOT MYSELF. 8I

~Belgium
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on for a while.   Might not be on for a while. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm

(( Aww I hope you feel better Belgium and I hope I haven't been pissing you off. *snuggles* ))
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on for a while.   Might not be on for a while. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:04 pm

(( Sorry, I know I've definitely been pissing you off. I'll try not to from now on; but I can't be perfect. I really hope you feel better. Get a lot of sleep while you're gone, OK? Don't push yourself. It will really improve your mood; trust me on this. You haven't been annoying me, so don't concern yourself with that. More or less, you've been worrying the heck out of me. '''OTL I was going to ask you something, but this more or less explains it. Belle, take your time taking a break from here. We all won't rush you to come back; although, I believe I speak for everyone when I say that we all will miss you. ~Iggy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on for a while.   Might not be on for a while. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might not be on for a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: