Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(( Medical test... Yay. ))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

(( Medical test... Yay. )) Empty
PostSubject: (( Medical test... Yay. ))   (( Medical test... Yay. )) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:25 pm

(( So, I'm not going to be here on December 1st. My appointment at a hospital in the big city here is scheduled on that day. I'm going to be having a biopsy done- a colonoscopy and an endoscopy. Not sure if I spelled those right, but.... Anyways, after the test is done, I'm going to be extremely fatigued, so I won't be on most likely. I'm hoping they find out what's wrong with me once these tests are done... I've been having episodes and such since June, and had an episode in school today, actually. It really sucks. Anyways, wish me luck? Ahaha....... ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: (( Medical test... Yay. ))   (( Medical test... Yay. )) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:09 am

(good luck and hope you get better~)
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: (( Medical test... Yay. ))   (( Medical test... Yay. )) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:19 am

(( Thanks, China. ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: (( Medical test... Yay. ))   (( Medical test... Yay. )) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:11 pm

(( *Snuggles* Get better soooooooonn~. ;3; ))
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: (( Medical test... Yay. ))   (( Medical test... Yay. )) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 pm

(( *Snuggles back* Thanks, España~ ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: (( Medical test... Yay. ))   (( Medical test... Yay. )) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:20 pm

(( IF YOU DIE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU /SHOT But seriously, get better soon .3. ))
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: (( Medical test... Yay. ))   (( Medical test... Yay. )) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 pm

(( OTL I GOT THAT SAME RESPONSE FROM LIKE, 5 PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE, AND 5 PEOPLE FROM HERE..... Ahaha, I'll uh, try? XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (( Medical test... Yay. ))   (( Medical test... Yay. )) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(( Medical test... Yay. ))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: