Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IWantToMakeBabiesWithAPenAndBreathThroughMyLeg.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

IWantToMakeBabiesWithAPenAndBreathThroughMyLeg. Empty
PostSubject: IWantToMakeBabiesWithAPenAndBreathThroughMyLeg.   IWantToMakeBabiesWithAPenAndBreathThroughMyLeg. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:00 am

(( YEAH. Hi~ I'm not going to really be /leaving/ or anything but I might be on less for the next week or so 83. (That includes Gmail.) I've been having eye problem lately where my eye feels like it's going to effing explode and crap, and my mom suggested a break from computer's. So I decided eh maybe. I also decided after a bit more thinking that I'm going to get my writing in order. SO. I'll be most likely taking the week off (/Maybe/ occasionally stopping by to check on you sexy beast's.) and just stick to my writing. Plotting my latest story idea, working on a zombie one ect. If I exceed longer then a week with my break I'm dead I'm sorry. That probably means I'm /finally/ getting some where with my story 8'D. So yeah I love you guys~. Don't cry over me too much. <==== Jesus that was so conceded.... ))
Back to top Go down

IWantToMakeBabiesWithAPenAndBreathThroughMyLeg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWantToMakeBabiesWithAPenAndBreathThroughMyLeg.   IWantToMakeBabiesWithAPenAndBreathThroughMyLeg. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:03 pm

(( IWantToMakeBabiesWithAPenAndBreathThroughMyLeg. 3979298901 I don't like this. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ IWillCryManryTears. Come back soon Ireland. You poor deaf thing, you. ))
Back to top Go down

IWantToMakeBabiesWithAPenAndBreathThroughMyLeg.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: