Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is sleep.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

What is sleep. Empty
PostSubject: What is sleep.   What is sleep. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

What is sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is sleep.   What is sleep. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:14 am

Ai, you've got a pretty hectic schedule there. Get well, and be sure to get as much sleep as you can! (Seriously, I've tried going without sleep before. It doesn't work. XD)

And I know what you're going through here. I've got my schedule very full right now with practicing my saxophone (which I'm new at), practicing for an upcoming play, Colorguard rehearsals, not to mention actual school-work. "^^ So I can completely sympathize. Don't feel too pressured to hop on here, real life comes first after-all. Just be sure to check on us once and a while. ^.^
Back to top Go down

What is sleep.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: