Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm being kidnapped....again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

I'm being kidnapped....again. Empty
PostSubject: I'm being kidnapped....again.   I'm being kidnapped....again. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

(( Hey all. Smile I'm being kidnapped by my Colorguard again, this time to State Competition. We're heading off tomorrow at 4pm Mountain Time, and we won't be returning until about 12pm Mountain Time on Sunday. I also apologize for my infrequently being on lately, my schedule's been crammed with nasty last-minute practice and TCAP-OrWhateverIt'sCalled testing. By next week things over here should calm down and I'll be on much more frequently. Take care while I'm away! ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: I'm being kidnapped....again.   I'm being kidnapped....again. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am

(( Good luck Armenia! Have fun, and good luck with the TCAP, or whatever it's supposed to be. owo ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm being kidnapped....again.   I'm being kidnapped....again. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 am

[[ Good luck Armeniaaaaaaaa~ ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm being kidnapped....again.   I'm being kidnapped....again. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 am

(( *waves* good luck!!! We'll be waiting here for you when you get back!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm being kidnapped....again.   I'm being kidnapped....again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm being kidnapped....again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: