Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welp my mother got angry.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fem!China

Fem!China

Welp my mother got angry. Empty
PostSubject: Welp my mother got angry.   Welp my mother got angry. Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:57 pm

I got my computer taken away. Like literally my mom unplugged my monitor and walked away with it. Right now I'm on my iPod. So I guess I won't be on much until my mom decides to give me my monitor back.
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Welp my mother got angry.   Welp my mother got angry. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:50 am

(( Your mother better return that monitor pronto. Welp my mother got angry. 487731146 In the meantime we'll miss you. ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Welp my mother got angry.   Welp my mother got angry. Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:22 pm

my mother

my mother

my mother

good lord she's devious

she took my monitor away because I wasn't playing piano and stuff, and then she put the monitor by the piano and I never saw it because I DON'T PRACTICE PIANO so it was basically a self-inflicted computer-removal punishment and if I had just gone to go PLAY PIANO I WOULD HAVE SEEN THE MONITOR AND GOT MY COMPUTER BACK EARLIER AND HOLY CRAP MY MOTHER

SHE'S DEVIOUS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp my mother got angry.   Welp my mother got angry. Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:53 pm

(( .... XXXDD Wow China. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp my mother got angry.   Welp my mother got angry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welp my mother got angry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: