Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

"No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!" Empty
PostSubject: "No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!"   "No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:59 pm

(( Guys QwQ, I miss you sooo mucchhh. I'm just all liek... ≥∆≤". Well, here are a couple things that have been all up in the hizzy shnizzy.

√ Children. I had to take care of these things. And go in the pool with them and have them try to drown me.
√ My dad moved in with us! So now we're just getting used to the even less space in this crowded house.
√ SUGAR! My dad's English Bull Dog. She's special needs :3. She went blind sometime at the begining of the year so we're trying to get her used to out house and help her out. She's such a fatty pie ≥o≤!
√ Oh noes. Ear infection! It hurts like hell but I', finally getting my meds tomorrow. Yey!
√ Penis.
√ I really liek Asian food.
√ I seriously miss you guys *Dies*
So, GET ON SEXY PEOPLE. ))

Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: "No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!"   "No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 pm

(( SO THAT'S WHERE YOU'VE BEEN. COME HITHER TO ME, YOU SEXAY GINGER. Floor Dance ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: "No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!"   "No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 pm

(( djaskldfja. WAIFU. *GLOMP*

Geezems you've been busy. X'D But when you're ready to come back, we'll be here waiting. cx
AtLeastIWillButYouKnowWhatIMean. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!"   "No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"No, Father, You shall not make fatty pies out of sugar!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World :: Absence Thread-
Jump to: