Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(( Leaving for a while. ))

Go down 
+3
Maritess "Phili" Santos
Madeline Williams
Arthur Kirkland
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

(( Leaving for a while. )) Empty
PostSubject: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:28 am

(( I am not going to be online for a while. I don't know when I'll be let back on the computer. I'm grounded. D: Sorry guys. Be back soon, hopefully. ;( ))
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:08 pm

(( Aw, I hope you can get back on soon! D: ))
Back to top Go down
http://myotakusunited.webs.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:29 pm

(( Thanks Canada. My parents have let me on for an hour right now, but I really am not sure when I'll get on next; because technically I'm still grounded. >_> ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm

(treasure each moment!)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:48 pm

(I am! It's reeealllyy hard to not be able to go on the computer for a week+... =.= My dad is enjoying me not on here too.... Ugh. *got to go on the computer for an hour with parent's permission* )
Back to top Go down
Maritess "Phili" Santos

Maritess

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:01 pm

(( MAGICKARP I KEEP MISSING YOU D: Yourpicturematchesthemood>_> I MISS YOU :sadmarshmallow ))
Back to top Go down
https://aphrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 pm

(B-BUT YOU NEED TO GET ONNNNN)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 pm

(( I MISS YOU TOO MARITESS. It kind of does.... My dad isn't ungrounding me, yet he lets me on the computer for an hour.... *facepalm* I don't understand him right now. ))
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 pm

(That sucks Iggy. don't worry things will get better!)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 pm

( Thanks Vietnam! I hope so... To top this all off I had to go to the ER the other day... *sighs* Why does this kind of thing always happen to me... >.>'' )
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 pm

(Yikes! That bad! Why did you have to go to the ER?)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:19 pm

( I had to go to the ER because I woke up in the middle of the night with severe abdominal pain that my parents thought might be appendicitis. Plus, my face just kept getting paler and paler until it had absolutely no color in it. Also, the fact that I have a high pain tolerance and was complaining to my mom made her drive me straight to the ER. She was considering calling 911 to get an ambulance for transportation because she didn't know if I would make it in the car.... >.>'''
It was that bad... I feel almost completely fine now, with only a teeny bit of pain that can be easily ignored. I'm still getting tested on though; since I'm not completely 100% better.)

(OH YEAH. ON A SIDE NOTE. I'M FINALLY NOT GROUNDED~)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm

(YOU'D BETTER BE OKAY IGGY.

OR I'LL SMACK YOU ALL THE WAY TO CHINATOWN AND GET ANCIENT CHINESE CURE FOR YOU.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 pm

(.........Or we could just have China give it to us....It takes too much effort to go to chinatown)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm

(THINK ABOUT IT. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT CHINA WANTS FROM US.)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 pm

( I'll be fine most likely; chances are the pain will finally die out and I'll never know what happened to me. For now, I'm on close watch with my parents for any other new symptoms.

...China town. *facepalm* You guys..... )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 pm

(LOL at chinatown! The chinese always make you better, that's why they have so many medicinal techniques ^,^ yao will make you pay extra though
Yaaay you're un-grounded~ =D And that sounded AWFUL! I am sending you all my good luck powas for you to recover!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:37 pm

(-can't stop laughing at the US' pic- HAHA, om, good bye British! My spanish is going to 'miss you', innit?? (: good luck)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm

(( Update on my symptoms. I had several gallstones, which passed, but my stomach is still hurting a bit. It also gets upset when I eat high-fat and dairy foods. I might have to have my gallbladder removed..... AKA, surgery. How lovely. >_> ))
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

PostSubject: goodbye Crack 'talia for a few weeks.....   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 pm

zomg (I have to go on Vacation with my uncle and lil cousins or a.k.a i will be the babysitter travel pack...i dunno but i will be gone for a while i will be going to italy for a few weeks..... Goodbye trippy but beautiful website)
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:20 pm

(Just a tip but click the "New Topic" button instead of replying to an already established thread since this thread was to notify people of Iggy's absence and most people will only notice that Iggy is leaving, and might miss that you're going. Also this thread was from like a year ago and necro'ing this old thread could possibly make people think Iggy was going away again (or having surgery again, if they didn't see the date).)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (( Leaving for a while. ))   (( Leaving for a while. )) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(( Leaving for a while. ))
Page 1 of 1