Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 pm

A cozy living room perfect to relax in. The fireplace is partly for decoration, but still operational. Guests are welcome to wait here and have small talk while the dinner party is being prepared.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:03 am

*Ireland walked into the livingroom and took a seat by the fire, letting the fire warm her chilled body*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Alfred stepped in, staring around at the fancy mansion. Even his parents don't own such lavish furniture, and they were pretty wealthy people. They did manage to get him through medical school without much of a problem. Feeling dwarfed by the large house, he nodded to the butler ushering him into the living room, apologizing for not paying attention. All the while, he felt choked by his ironed suit, and the tie that was fixed neatly around his neck.
"This is an important social gathering, Alfred." Or at least that was what his father had said while he had tied the tie a bit too tightly around his neck.

He walked into the living room, glancing from the only person inside besides the servants to the fire roaring in the fireplace. It seemed a bit stupid to have the fire on, seeing as how the lord of the mansion would obviously be rich enough to have heating. It was much warmer inside the living room than the rest of the rooms though. With a sigh, Alfred collapsed onto one of the chairs, loosening his tie.

"It's really hot in here, ain't it?" he asked the woman across the room, forgetting to be more formal.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Aye. It is *She said as she slipped the jacket off her shoulders and sighed* It's freezing outside though so the warmth is very welcoming. *She grinned slightly and faced the man for the first time.* What's ye name lad? *She asked, watching him carefully*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Upon hearing the woman's strange accent, Alfred smiled. It just sounded so ridiculous, but it made him relax. If he had heard some stiff British-sounding accent from her, he would be a lot more uncomfortable. British people always seemed so strange with their tea and their fancy mannerisms. Alfred hated having to put up a polite pretense.

With a small sigh, he loosened his tie until he could slip it off his neck. Later, if anybody prissy came in, he would put the tie back on, but for now he unbuttoned the top button from his dress shirt and settled deeper into the couch.

"The name's Alfred. Alfred F. Jones. What's yours?" he asked, getting a good look at the woman. She looked sort of familiar with her bright red hair and her Irish accent...in fact, she looked really familiar.

Alfred sat up quickly, eyes growing wide as he pointed at the Irish lady. "Oh my god, you're that famous actress! I frickin' love your movies. Oh maaaan, I thought you were in jail! What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:13 am

*She smiled laughly and grinned* Aye, I was in jail bu' I got out on bail. *She smiled and shrugged* I got in trouble at some bar. Had a bit of a drinking issue back then.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Alfred couldn't believe it. One of his favorite famous actresses was right here in front of him. Even if this was supposed to be some prestigious occasion full of pompous people and stiff manners, he couldn't let this opportunity go to waste. He glanced down at himself, wondering what he could use to let her autograph. His expensive suit was out of the question; people would see the autograph as clear as day and try to steal it from him. Nor could he let her sign his arms or his forehead.

And then he had the most ingenious idea ever.

Glancing around to check that the room was empty, he produced a pen out of his shirt pocket.

"Hey uhh, this is such an honor really. Can I get your autograph?" As he spoke, he got set on unbuttoning his suit and his dress shirt, exposing the skin on his chest. "Right here. On my man boobs. I hope it's not too much trouble."

He held the pen out to her, an encouraging grin on his face. He had seen groupies do this before, but they had been girls. Despite that, this wasn't too weird, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: ♦Murder Mystery♦-
Jump to: