Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Manor Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

The Manor Grounds Empty
PostSubject: The Manor Grounds   The Manor Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 pm

The grounds are kept carefully by an elusive gardener that nobody sees often. Guests are allowed to take a relaxing stroll around the gardens and admire the various greenery growing in them.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

The Manor Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Manor Grounds   The Manor Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Wearing an off white apron over his slightly torn and frayed jeans with a rusty red long sleeved turtle-neck, Matthew hummed softly to himself as he pruned one of the many plants in the greenhouse. It was a tune he'd heard on the radio but he wasn't sure what song it was or even the words, all he knew was it had a nice tune.

Smiling he watered the newly trimmed flower and set it back in it's proper place before wiping his hands clean on the apron and moving along to his precious herbs. "Ah, you all are doing so lovely in this warm room, eh? You're getting so big~" It always pleased him to see the smaller ones grow and fill out. Humming a bit more he went through pruning the dead leaves off of them as well.
Back to top Go down
http://myotakusunited.webs.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

The Manor Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Manor Grounds   The Manor Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:24 am

Arthur stretched his arms, stifling a slight yawn. Why did he have to stay up so late the previous night, when he knew he had police duty here today? Oh well.... Nothing he can do now. He tugged on the edge of his collar, it being too hot in the mansion. Seriously, was the heater on at 80 degrees Fahrenheit or something? He walked out into the garden, the scenery catching his eye. His eyes glanced over the wide variety of flowers, the rose catching his eye. He stopped in his tracks, a few fingers gently stroking the petals. The rose was the official flower of his home, England. Arthur suddenly heard a sound of someone's leg brushing against the leaves, and his head perked up. "Who's there..?" He asked suspiciously, one of his hands moving near his pistol in case he needed to use it.
Back to top Go down

The Manor Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Manor Grounds   The Manor Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 am

"Like, calm down, Arthur. It's just me. Like, OMG. You don't have to reach for your gun. I just came out here to, like, look at the flowers and junk." Feliks said. He walked over to Arthur. "Like, seriously. You wouldn't, like, shoot me for reals would you? I mean, like, alot of people would, like, search for me if you did, you know that right?" Feliks smirked.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

The Manor Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Manor Grounds   The Manor Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

He hesitantly put his gun down. "Hmph. I thought you were a burglar or the sorts. Don't come out of nowhere like that!" Arthur crossed his arms, scowling. "I know that! If anyone here really got shot, a lot of people would look for them!"
Back to top Go down

The Manor Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Manor Grounds   The Manor Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Feliks grabbed Arthur's gun and before he could protest he pointed it at him. "Your gonna, like, give me this gun. Right?" He cocked the gun and smirked at Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Manor Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Manor Grounds   The Manor Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Manor Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: ♦Murder Mystery♦-
Jump to: