Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liquor store

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Liquor store  Empty
PostSubject: Liquor store    Liquor store  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 am

((No one has posted D: so I am going to open a liquor store 030. If anything tell me and I will edit/delete ^~^))

*Ireland placed the last Vodka bottle on the shelf and walked over to door to switch the sign to open. She smiled lightly and walked down the halls to make sure everything was in check in the small alcohol store.*
Back to top Go down
Owen Kirkland

Owen Kirkland

Liquor store  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquor store    Liquor store  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 am

Wales walked into the store to look around at his sister's work. He gave a nod of approval and chuckled as he walked up to the front counter, with Cardiff on his lead. 'Oi, 'scuse me.' he called.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Liquor store  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquor store    Liquor store  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:39 am

*Ireland turned around and smiled.* Ello wales. What can I do for me brother?
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

Liquor store  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquor store    Liquor store  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:24 pm

((*Decides to get this Thread running again* I'M SO AWESOME))

Scotland walks in and headed straight to the Whiskey section of the store since that was his favorite alcoholic drink. He grabbed as many whiskey bottles as he could handle and started walking back to the door he originally came from without paying.
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Liquor store  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquor store    Liquor store  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:12 am

(( Your attempts has failed Scotch Tape. BD /ShotForRespondingToADeadThreadLikeThisWithoutEvenRPingInIt. ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Liquor store  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquor store    Liquor store  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 am

Armenia walked into the liquor store, stretching her arms over her head. She could really use some nice red wine to help her relax. Perhaps she would grab some white wine as well, just to have some variety. Finally reaching the wine aisle, she began fingering through the different brands. She paused as she heard some bottles clattering. She peered to her right down the aisle, only to see a very familiar Scotsman strolling away with an armful of whiskey. Eyebrow twitching, she caught up to him, grabbing the hem of his shirt. "Don't you think you should be paying for those, Scotland?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liquor store  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquor store    Liquor store  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liquor store
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Convenience Store-
Jump to: