Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey going to a con!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Hey going to a con!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey going to a con!!   Hey going to a con!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Im going to a con this saturday and im meeting hopefully, Vic Mignogna and Todd Haberkorn. If you dont know Vic voices the awesome cat man Greece and Todd plays our favorite main character Italy (north).

So im hopefully going to meet them, want me to do anything for you guys? like say some words of kindness or a request of a line anything :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey going to a con!!   Hey going to a con!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 pm

(Like I said before, WOW! That would be so amazing if you got to actually speak to them!! Very Happy And if you could get vic to say his ed 'don't call me short' line, and/or Todd to say in his Italy voice 'sab is my pasta buddy' I would be SO very grateful! If you can't don't worryy :3 (yes I changed my mind from earlier XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey going to a con!!   Hey going to a con!! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:11 am

((though this is out of date i am going to meet cherami leigh at akon22))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey going to a con!!   Hey going to a con!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey going to a con!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World-
Jump to: