Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored Empty
PostSubject: I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored   I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:50 pm

(Sealands meets Wy<3)

(Sealand's point of veiw)

As I Sealand, Was walkingdown the sidewalk on a wonderful day.. I noticed something... no someone... A Adorable looking girl (dont judge me) I slowly started to panic in what to do/say I mean its not everyday you meet someone like that right??... Anyways... I slowly started walking towards her.. all sloww like.. when suddenly. "the -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- hell are you still doing outside!! you're grounded I told you this mourning!!" England had to point that out to me right then and there.. "but but! England..." I sighed following his orders As my brother I went home..

(Wy's point of veiw)

As I sit there wondering who the freak that person was, I watch all the cars go by.. hmm..that guy couldnt of been a real country I would of known... hmph what a loser.. -gets up from the bench- Screw this i'm going home... -walks all the way home-

(if anyone wants me to keep going on this story comment)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored   I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 pm

((PFFFT Continue this~))
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: welppp here we go pffttt   I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:42 pm

((okaayy thanks ireland<333))

(Sealand)

Stupid England!! always had to ruin everything.. everything.. ugh.. I mean come on!!! I was just about to meet someone and hes all like 'your grounded i told you this mourning' -face plants his head into his pillow- jeezus.. really!! why did he have to show up just then...

(Wy)

hmm.. I wonder if australia is here..... BROTHER!!! "leave me alone im busy!! go paint something!!!" whoa.. tough crowd... -walks outside- paint something he says.. hmm.. we shall see about what I paint Exactly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored   I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:41 am

(( Late but...continue please~ ))
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: (( THERE LOL SOO LATE PFFFT))    I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 pm

(Sealand)

"ENGLAND!!" I look at him also wondering what he's doing exactly. "What do you want, Sealand?" He didn't even look at me. "Can I go somewhere??" He finally then looked at me for a moment. "Where?" I wonder where exactly I wanted to go.. I didn't know at all. "Um... Somewhere?" Now I sounded like I was going to go steal/rob/do something bad. "just go" He walked away. So I went not saying anything back..

(Wy)

I stand there looking at the white Picket fence, wondering what colors I should make it.. Hm rainbow maybe?? "Nah" That would be to .... well... It's hard to explain what exactly that would be, but anyways. I think of different colors and I decide to paint the whole frence different colors on my flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored   I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dunno why the fack i am making this but whatever im bored
Page 1 of 1