Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite Foods

Go down 
+2
Alfred F. Jones
Arthur Kirkland
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 pm

The best foods from different countries and why they are so popular! What are your favourites and why? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Scones   Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Scones are the best; even though the other nations don't seem to like them... Well, it's too bad for them. They are missing out. Scones with some tea are the food of high class Englishmen.
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Tomatoes! And the 2nd best would be Pasta! Don't listen to that scone jackass. Scones will kill you
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Veeee~ Pasta and pizza and all Italian food is delizioso! Razz Brother don't be so mean but AHHH! NO PLEASE NOT THE ENGLISH FOOD! I DON'T EVER WANT TO EAT IT AGAIN! :pale: *sniff* Doitsu where are you??
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Forget that Potato Eater Veneziano!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm

HAHAHA.

Good one, England.
You crack me up.

OF COURSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT HAMBURGERS ARE THE BEST. *THUMBS-UP*
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:21 am

All Danish food is the best!

Smørrebrød
Risalamande
Frikadeller

^Only a few examples of my awesome food.
Eat Englands scones and you die, straight away.
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Wow~ All your foods look so tastyy! Food makes the world better, right? Razz Especially PASTAAA! Wurst isn't so bad but scones just make me cry!
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Veneziano.............i think your overly obsessed with pasta. What is the point of asking us what are favorite foods are if your just gonna keep eating pasta Dumbass! and wurst is freaking gross
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Stop making fun of my scones! They are delicious! You all just don't have a sense of taste!
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Awww I'm sure we can all get along with our love for food, right? There's so much of it and sooo many different things to eat! I want to try them all~ =D
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:52 pm

HAHAHA! Of course we can try each other's foods~ I love food too!

...I'm not fat. Not at all.

....And I'm always happy to try everyone else's food! So long as it's not England's

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Pancakes a-are the best and so i-is maple syrup~
Maple syrup can make anything better!
Back to top Go down
http://myotakusunited.webs.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:45 pm

There's nothing wrong with my food! Mad
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Huh? Was somebody talking about pancakes? 😕 That's so weird! There's no one there...EEEP! HOW SCARYYY! D: But pancakes are yummy! Razz
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Speaking of pancakes, it's Pancake Tuesday/Shrove Tuesday tomorrow! Can't wait to make some up~
((Found out pancake Tuesday is called Shrove Tueday in other countries outside Britain and Ireland, only thought it was called Pancake Tuesday 'til now, haha.))
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:07 pm

A day named after food! How cool! I'll make some for everybody! =D I'm sure even Romano will eat it if I ask him reaaally hard! Let's all enjoy~ (I'd heard of Shrove Tuesday, but I just call it pancake day because it's easier to remember haha! An excuse to eat pancakes Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:26 am

I like Pizza..even though New York steals mine sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 pm

You like pizza too?! YAAY! Razz We can eat pizza together! I can't choose a favourite type because they are all sooo yummy~
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Italy wrote:
You like pizza too?! YAAY! Razz We can eat pizza together! I can't choose a favourite type because they are all sooo yummy~

Haha
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Hmm, I think pasta came from China and then my country started making it too. Chinese noodles are pretty tasty, almost as good as my pasta! And pizza started with the Ancient Greeks, Romans and then us Italians~
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:39 am

I heard that Wurst also came from China.
Speaking o-of which. China has really good food~
C:
Back to top Go down
http://myotakusunited.webs.com/

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:43 am

Italy wrote:
Hmm, I think pasta came from China and then my country started making it too. Chinese noodles are pretty tasty, almost as good as my pasta! And pizza started with the Ancient Greeks, Romans and then us Italians~

(Spaghetti is from china, But italians make it best ... you got that from the song i showed you!)

Pastitsio is very nice! Best served after a nap.
Italy'd like it...IT HAS PASTA!

Spetsofai as well! (*drools*)
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:09 pm

The Chinese do make yummy food~ (I'm sure the chinese make EVERYTHING! XD) Oh wow Pastitsio looks delizioso! I feel hungry now...
Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 am

I love all food except for some of englands food it is horible i dun like grapefruits ewww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite Foods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Foods    Favourite Foods  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Foods
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World-
Jump to: