Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think is awesome ((OOC))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Empty
PostSubject: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:54 am

>_> I was bored......so....what do you think is awesome...... I think umm......I don't know >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 pm

I don't think anythings Awesome besides Tomatoes.....my country or at least the Southern part is awesome and Belgium she's awesome. ENGLANDS NOT AWESOME AT ALL OR SPAIN.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:12 pm

What do I think is.... "awesome" ....? Well, I find some things to be "delightful" or "nice", but "awesome" .... Hm... I'm not quite sure about that. ((ENGLAND IS AWESOME AND SO IS FLYING MINT BUNNY AND TEA AND YEAH -shot shot shot-))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:36 pm

What Englands trying to say is that he's not awesome at all. he's just an old man who need to choke on a scone!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:55 pm

I think everyone becoming one with Russia is awesome~
And I think that Prussia is very definately NOT awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Romano wrote:
What Englands trying to say is that he's not awesome at all. he's just an old man who need to choke on a scone!

You will choke on a tomato before I choke on a scone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:18 pm

No i won't you scone bastard!!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 pm

You shouldn't be so sure of yourself, tomato git.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Same goes for you, Jackass!!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Oh really now tomato git?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Yeah Scone Bastard!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 pm

You are extremely obnoxious and annoying, tomato git!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Your the freaking Annoying and the biggest Asshole here!! You freaking old Pedo!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Takes one to know one, you wanker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:11 pm

SO YOU ADMIT YOUR ONE!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:22 pm

You know what is awesome?

Not Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:26 pm

No, I'm saying that if I'm that, you are as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:32 pm

YOU MAKE NO SENSE AND I AGREE WITH AMERICA!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Speak for yourself tomato git!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:51 pm

I AM SPEAKING FOR MYSELF JACKASS!!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Agh, you are annoying you tsundere tomato git!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:05 pm

I'M NOT TSUNDERE YOU ARE SCONE BASTARD!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:18 pm

What's awesome? Hmm...well that'd have to be PASTA of course! And other Italian food :3 Oh and kitties, siestas, girls and my best friends Germany and Japan!
Brother, why do you fight with England all the time? Your arguments are everywhereee D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Mother fuckin' Lego.

And yeah, what Feli said. You guy need to seriously relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Yeah England!! You need to calm down idiot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is awesome ((OOC))   What do you think is awesome ((OOC)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think is awesome ((OOC))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next