Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.

Go down 
+2
Arthur Kirkland
Ivan Braginsky
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Empty
PostSubject: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Belgiu12

Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Pirate11
AND NOW. WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.
[img]Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Romano10[/img]
[img]Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Tsunde10[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 pm

.........I HATE YOU RUSSIA
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:45 am

love ya too.......Tsunderella~.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:50 am

I'm gonna make my Japan draw you!!! PAYBACK
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:46 am

*snickers* Romano, I didn't know you were a cross dresser still. I know you wore dresses when you were younger, but even now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Shut up!!!!! I don't Idiot!!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Oh really now? It sure looks like you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:35 pm

It's just a drawing Asshole!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 am

A drawing that was based on something that actually happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Veee, how cuuuute~ Brother looks so pretty :3 How did he find England's dresses though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Hah!!! THANK. YOU. VENEZIANO.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 pm

THEY AREN'T MY DRESSES!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 pm

YEAH THEY ARE!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 pm

England, you didn't force him to wear them like you forced him to kiss you...did you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:57 pm

*cant help but just chuckle but it turns into a laugh* hahahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 am

Don't laugh!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:34 am

I cant help but laugh but hmm i wonder if theres a relatonship i have a feeling america may be japans btch or is it vice versa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Brother and england have such strong UST Smile I thought america and that other guy that looks like america were together? Well, nothing can beat our relationship, right Germany?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:46 pm

hmm no there twins but america isnt well into canada besides canada is more into cuba probly
o england is americas brother though america annoys him and japan is well americas only real friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Ohhh I get it now! Though I dont know who canada is :/ u and japan are my best friends forever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Thank you italy besides i respect japan i do wonder how it is going to affect there relationship though i do worry about theres since there at war since japan is on our side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Romano + Dress = Dreams come true! ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:41 pm

(I was waiting for Spain to find this XDD Take it aaaall in)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:09 pm

(IT'S...JUST...A...PICTURE!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:25 pm

HMm romano in a dress and italy in a dress anyone have the idea for maid cafe))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.   Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romano~ in a dress~ and other such things.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next