Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drawings & Pictures

Go down 
+14
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Henrik Bondevik
Søren Mikkelsen
Sasha Braus
Alisia Kasabian
Jake F. Jones(Florida)
Belgium
Eveleen Kirkland
Angel-San
Fem!China
Alfred F. Jones
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Arthur Kirkland
Ivan Braginsky
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm

I will, like, totally draw you in a miniskirt, but no promises that it will be a good picture though (Thank you Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:32 pm

http://www.sumopaint.com/image/?id=1443188
http://www.sumopaint.com/image/?id=1443189
(Drew these... First one is a roleplay scene where the girls were drunk... And the second one is just a random Romano pic. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:47 pm

(OH NO...A PICTURE OF ME. GREAT. *Tries to see it* WHAT! I'M NOT "PRIVELEDGED" TO SEE IT!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:53 am

(YEAH, YOU AREN'T PRIVELIGED.
Nah, I made a mistake. Lemme fix that...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:27 pm

(*7* I am in awe of your skills! lol at the drunk girls)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:34 pm

(Lol you're an awesome artist! Poor Ice.....he has to deal with being called Mr. Teddy lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:00 am

(Thanks... But I'm really not that good... >.> Can't draw girls...)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:15 pm

(( Wow, you are good~ On another note Ice... YOU HAVE A SUMOPAINT. :DDDDD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 am

(Drew more pics :3

http://www.sumopaint.com/image/?id=1485151
http://www.sumopaint.com/image/?id=1485152

First one is Eevee!Iceland and Glaceon!Norway, cause I'm making a PokemonxHetalia fanfic. :3 I drew Ice, and was like 'This is awesome! I should draw in Norge too!' Then I realized... THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY OF MAKING A GLACEON LOOK LIKE NORWAY. But I still kept him in there, because for some weird reason, GLACEON WAS HARDER TO DRAW THAN EEVEE. AND I AM NOT ERASING ALL THAT EFFORT.

Forgive me for making their ears look stupid ;w;

The second one is just a OOC convo. BECAUSE ROMANO REMINDED ME THAT HONG WASN'T THERE. *SOB* Just saying, I've never drawn anyone in those poses before, so they look delightfully distorted. Easiest thing to draw here were the hands. 8I

... Belgium always makes her way into my pictures. wtf...?

*looks at post* Wooooooah. I ranted 8O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:02 pm

PFFFT yeah thanks for drawing me in pain. i saw that coming!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:01 pm

(*0* I am seriously loving all of these!! I want a sumopaint now haha keep up the good work guys)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:27 pm

(( Teehee. I have had a sumopaint for a year and a half now or so... That's where I met Romania and Belgium~! :3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 pm

(( Lol yeah I remember~ Wasn't it me and Belgium who got you into hetalia? ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:22 pm

(( Yeah. XD Mainly because I was friends with Bel and she didn't know you, and you were both Hetalia fans- So being the awesome person I am, I told you about her. I wasn't a Hetalia fan at the time, but since I got so aggravated because I didn't know what the heck you and Bel were talking about, I watched Hetalia. AND GOT THE JOKES FINALLY. *shot* xD ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:53 pm

How do you post pictures?? I don't mean like the link but like, where it'll show just like that. ouo :?:
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 pm

(Ohhh, you put uhh

Code:
 [img] IMAGE LINK [/img]

Yep)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:20 am

OH OK tyvm ouo
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm

I DREW SCOTLAND BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT.....
Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Scotland_by_ariisachandesu-d467wlz
NOW, IF YOU EXCUSE. I NEED TO BALANCE THE WORLD BY LITERALLY DRAWING ROMANO IN A FRENCH MAID DRESS, AND NOT DELETE IT, AND SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL. /shot
ITotallyScrewwedUpTheArms.....I'mTooLazyToFixIt"OTL
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 am

Weird Demon Russia thing I drew~:
Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Demon_11

Sorry for the blurryness, but I had to use an iPhone camera.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Ok, like, ignore my weirdo thing from before and enjoy the new photo of broness!:
Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 29940110

If you say anything about the fists, or Romano's derpy hand, or their eyes, or Romano's derpy clothes (ROMANO YOU'RE REALLY HARD TO DRAW DAMMIT) I will shoot you in the head, so help me god. I'm really bad at drawing, ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:17 pm

no clue why china and sicily are friends then agaibn i dun wana know maybe alfreds right about partners and such
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Ludwig von himler wrote:
no clue why china and sicily are friends then agaibn i dun wana know maybe alfreds right about partners and such

If you participated in chatroom often you would understand... And me being Spain it somewhat bothers me..... /SHOT
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Stripper!Romano and Stripper!Japan are done X3
Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 29287110
Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 29775110
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:31 pm

((THIS IS TOO SEXY FOR EYES.....GOOD JOB CHINA *Brofists*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawings & Pictures   Drawings & Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawings & Pictures
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next