Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra Empty
PostSubject: My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra   My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:15 pm

((This is about my OC Domincan Republic and yes shes a real country go look if you dont know where it is, and our favorite Spain. ))

The sound of the waves crashed against the big ship. He could smell the salty sea air, it seemed like everything was salt water.
"Ahh…" he said as he deeply breathed the salty air. "Nothing like a great day for sailing, eh Chicos?" the captain said. The crew moaned back to him. His name was Antonio Carriedo; he was a Conquistador for Espana. He had already found so many other islands for the king making him "The King's Favorite."

The men get the sails, and they move on closer sailing to their destination were ever it might be. He stood on the deck, staring straight ahead and he then heard a small girly voice calling to him. He turned around and saw his young daughter running towards him. "Ah, mi hija!" he said as he smiled and took her up in his arms, raising her into the air as she giggled. "Papa! When are we getting to the uh.. Island?" she asked him, he responded, "Be patient Temari, we will be there soon." She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck like a hug. Antonio smiled as he walked on the deck with her in his arms and up the stairs to the Quarters deck. One of the sailors started to steer the ship. Antonio went to the sailor and started to talk to him about the destination. Temari just stared and wondered quietly about it. As Antonio kept on walking he looked at her and said "How did you sleep?" Temari wasn't paying attention and just stared into space.

Antonio blinked in confusion and wandered what she was thinking about. He stopped walking, he went down the stairs to the supply closet and said "Temari~!" She snapped out of her thinking trance and stared at her father. "Sorry p-papa." She responded quietly.
Antonio sighed quietly He picked up some tomatoes with one hand and Temari with the other and walked up the stairs. He left the tomatoes in the kitchen for the cooks to deal with. He asked her "Que te pasa? You're so quiet." Temari looked up at her father and said "I miss mama…" Antonio frowned and said "I know, I do too." Antonio knew the truth about what really happened to his wife but he couldn't tell Temari, he knew that Temari couldn't handle the truth. As they sailed from the day into the night, they had a grand party on the boat with food and music since it was the day of Spain's Independence. Antonio danced with her and laughed, having a great time with the crew as the adults drank bottles of wine. As the night went by some of the men were obviously drunk from drinking so much wine. The men were sent off to sleep and to rest up for tomorrow. There was still someone or something still stirring on the Quarter Deck.

Temari was trying to walk quietly up the stairs to the deck. As he was locking the steering wheel of the ship he noticed her and said "What are you doing up so later princesa?" Temari ran up to her father and said "I know, but.. I can't fall asleep." She replied with a slight sad voice. Antonio sighed and picked up Temari in his arms; he went to the front of the ship and then pointed to a star "You see that." As Antonio pointed to the star, she noticed it and responded "Si! Si! I see it!" Antonio smiled a bit and said "That star there is the North Star; it is the star of Freedom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra   My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:54 pm

.........Why does Spain have to be in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra   My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:37 pm

wow that's so good! I could imagine everything, and Temari is so cute~ big brother Spain sounds so cool too! (I likey! Are you going to continue? I want to know who the mother is Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra   My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Italy wrote:
wow that's so good! I could imagine everything, and Temari is so cute~ big brother Spain sounds so cool too! (I likey! Are you going to continue? I want to know who the mother is Very Happy)

((Ahh well i could but i have no idea what would be next XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra   My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fanfic i made. @_@ The Ship to Discovering Tierra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World-
Jump to: