Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sands,Stones,Ruins (Chapter 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Sands,Stones,Ruins (Chapter 2)  Empty
PostSubject: Sands,Stones,Ruins (Chapter 2)    Sands,Stones,Ruins (Chapter 2)  Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Characters: Greece (Hercules), Turkey (Sadik)
Anime: Axis Powers Hetalia

My father had caught up to me, and noticed I had hurt myself pretty badly and that my head bled a bit from the hard blow I got by the fall. He stopped right in front of me to check if I was conscious or not but he had noticed I was unconscious. He then like any worried father picked me up into his arms and quickly took me back to his house. He never showed me any affection like fathers would usually to their son's. Well at least he didn't when I'm conscious.

I then after awhile, I awakened to notice I was staring at a clay like ceiling.

"Where am I?" I wondered silently to myself.

I slowly sat up on the bed; my head hurt a lot from the blow. I put my hand on my head to notice it was bandaged and same with my left leg. I only hissed when my hand was touched on my head. I didn't know where I was nor was I so comfortable. What had happened? I was so confused which only made my head hurt even more than ever. But that's till when I heard someone walk into the room, my father Sadik, also known as Turkey. I frowned a bit, hiding my fear from him. I stayed still looking at him but the looks in his eyes were different.

"My son..." he whispered to me silently.

I only growled at him slightly as I brought my knees up to my chest on the bed and wrapped my arms around it like a tight hug, resting my head on my knees. I didn't like my father that much. He was just…violent. My heart sunk a bit as I felt his hand gently ruffling my hair. I wanted to stretch my arms to hug him but he beat me to it. My eyes widen a bit in shock and started to tear up. But before I knew it, I was crying. He held me in his arms close to him like my mother would when I cried.

Why did he care for me now?

I shivered from crying so much which was a habit that I had while he gently held me in his arms. The fear of my father slowly drained away turning into calm. His presence wasn't as scary as it was now.

But why? He hated me so much but now...

I slowly started to go sub conscious into a sleep; I was tired from all the crying. My head still hurt too from the hard fall. I wanted to go home but I didn't even have the strength to move away from my father. As I slept in his arms, I felt once again him ruffling my hair gently.

"Oh my son. I know I've been a horrible father to you and your brothers..."
I felt his grip tighten on me as if he never wanted to let me go, or loose me again. After awhile he had fallen asleep too although my kitty had found me.

"Nyahh…" meowed my kitty as it had found me. It quietly kept on meowing and started to paw and lick my hand. "Mew...mew" it said trying to wake me up. I slowly wake up to notice my kitty pawing at me. It looked happy to see me. I gently stroke its fur as it purred on the bed, laying beside me. I wonder silently to myself as I noticed my father Sadik asleep. He reminded me almost of my mother, I really didn't know why but he gave off the aura. I sighed a bit leaning my head on his shoulder like it was when I had fallen asleep, but heard a small grunt. Oh crap he was waking up again, I should probably had left when I woken up. I tried to get up without getting dizzy but his arms tightened around me, making me stay close to him. I nervously look down and sigh silently to myself. I knew he didn't want me to leave.
Back to top Go down

Sands,Stones,Ruins (Chapter 2)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sands,Stones,Ruins (Chapter 2)    Sands,Stones,Ruins (Chapter 2)  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:09 am

( D; poor little greece...his dad is so bi-polar. I loved the cuddling at the end though, it brought a smile to my face Smile )
Back to top Go down

Sands,Stones,Ruins (Chapter 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World-
Jump to: