Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cons are quite fun

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 pm

(yaaay! I'm so excited! >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Akon 22 in dallas and animefest 21 in dallas   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 am

yes all in texas where i am from iw ill attend dressed as america well i have the body for him plus ill probly be the only guy dressed as him i would love to be lol mopments as guys hit on me jk BUTTSCRATCHER THE GAME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:26 pm

(finally we get a GUY cosplaying as a Hetalia character! yay! and just be careful of those yaoi fangirls, they might be askin for fanservice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Dun worry folks i go both ways in real life ((i am the same as texas jus telling ya))
i am glad to be of ze fanservice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:18 pm

(right, my cosplay is finally complete and I'll be going as romano! :3 just wanted to say)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:57 pm

((me i am going as america i hope i have enoguh money to order my cosplay online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:50 pm

(kool! i got my cosplay online and it wasn't cheap :/ when is your convention?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:04 am

((i got it for my birthday june 10th thru the 12th i go on the 9th due to being epic staff*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:25 pm

(Oh wow, you're staff at a convention? What do you do just help out at stands?
I'm going to boil in my cosplay, stupid romano uniform! D:)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:46 pm

(You think YOU'RE going to boil!? I have to wear my Russia cosplay!)(
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:09 pm

((xD I feel like the odd man out with the DCAU cosplay I'm working on. I know I'm not going to be loving the helmet, but at least he wears short sleeves. Never thought I'd say this so casually, but Russia's definitely got me beat on this one.))

Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Picture+4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:50 pm

((sorry america cosplay in texas in june where the weather is going to be 100+degrees i have russia ro,ano and everyone beat guys and to awnser your question italy yes i do staff as well security and such i get to beat people up but i wont really ill just tell people to calm down))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World-
Jump to: