Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone find this ridiculous?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Does anyone find this ridiculous? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone find this ridiculous?   Does anyone find this ridiculous? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/07/11/2011-07-11_looking_for_a_51st_state_politician_in_southern_california_wants_to_secede.html

I mean seriously?! California splitting into two states, calling the new one southern california???
-THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- hell, whats it going to do! Its not like its not going to make them not bankrupt -.-
>_<ll theres a poll on the article, vote your opinion. I voted No.

What do you guys think about this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find this ridiculous?   Does anyone find this ridiculous? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I think its stupid Bl End. Of. Friggin. Story.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find this ridiculous?   Does anyone find this ridiculous? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Stupidest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find this ridiculous?   Does anyone find this ridiculous? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:37 pm

That is indeed quite stupid. (( I don't like this at all. :I And I live right near California too. >_> ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find this ridiculous?   Does anyone find this ridiculous? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone find this ridiculous?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World-
Jump to: