Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia zombies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 am

Recentely i have been playing tons of call of duty zombies and i was thionking what if the main 8 charicters from hetalia
canon charicters such as china england france germenay russia japan america and italy had to fight of against the undead it would be funny to watch the bodycount rise
Back to top Go down

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Pffft I had a Zombieland Hetalia RP once, and I was Italy...

IT'S SO FUN RUNNING TO GERMANY FOR HELP~ ESPECIALLY WHEN BEING CHASED BY HORDES OF ZOMBIES~ *SHOT*

*cough* Anyway... >w>
Back to top Go down

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Pfft I've been playing COD Zombies too. I got a ray gun and I was like awesomeface This is freaking epic. Anyways I kept on getting the most kills...
I'll shut up now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia zombies
Page 1 of 1