Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthdays and other Special days

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Birthdays and other Special days Empty
PostSubject: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 pm

A place where we can tell everyone it's our BIRTHDAY! Razz
Like today is fratello's and mine! March 17th 1861 was when my country was unified and I'm gonna celebrate with lots of PASTAAA, pizza and with my best friends Japan and Germany~ I think brother will spend the day with Spain like he normally does :3
Vee~ Birthdays are sooo much fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Italy wrote:
A place where we can tell everyone it's our BIRTHDAY! Razz
Like today is fratello's and mine! March 17th 1861 was when my country was unified and I'm gonna celebrate with lots of PASTAAA, pizza and with my best friends Japan and Germany~ I think brother will spend the day with Spain like he normally does :3
Vee~ Birthdays are sooo much fun!

And I'm making you some Pastitsio! Birthdays and other Special days Th_0food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:22 pm

oh YAY! It will be so yummy grazie Greece~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 am

Wow! Happy birthday, Italy! One hundred and fifty years is a big one!

Last edited by Lithuania on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Grazie America! Age is nothing but a number~ It's your birthday in a few months!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:43 pm

H-Happy birthday Italia-san! I hope you'll have a nice birthday! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:07 am

Happy birhtday italy
mine is january 18 1871 i was unified with prussia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:21 pm

(sorry I called you america, liet. I think that was when you had ur america account)
Grazie HRE~ I had lots of fun! Very Happy Oh Germany! Does this mean I'm OLDER than you?! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:30 am

Its complicated but you are a little bit older than me countrywise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:41 pm

=D oh wow! I feel so mature! This means you look up to me, si?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:06 am

*cant help but laugh as that is the one thing that could make germany laugh
no you should look up to me in my rules a disipline department
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Oh...well I look up to you all the time! Smile... since you're so much taller than me :sadmarshmallow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:40 pm

oh well italy lets have a beer shall we
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Yeah! Your beer's pretty tasty, grazie germany!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Happy birthday even though it's a little late~! My birthday is December 1, 1877~ The day I got independence.....from someone.....I think it was Turkey.... But....I look younger than like EVERYONE >_> oh well~ (UGH IM TOO LAZY TO GO AND LOOK UP WHO IT WAS SO YEAH)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Yeah if i only won world war one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Grazie romania! Very Happy A young woman is a pretty woman~ (Romania's recognised independence from the Ottoman Empire was 13th July 1878 by the Treaty of Berlin-I looked it up 4 ya...yeeah I don't know what that treaty was, but I remember the ottoman empire showing up in Hetalia. You don't have to follow this date I guess, there are so many :/)
Are you still sad about that? Cheer up! You're okay now, you have me as your best friend! Plus your leader was kinda scary~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Um...Thanks...I guess....(lol you make me feel dumb...*was using a national holiday for the Dec. 1st part* ..It was like...unification day or something.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Your welcome~(LOL sorry about that, i just looked it up on wikipedia 8D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthdays and other Special days   Birthdays and other Special days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthdays and other Special days
Page 1 of 1