Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things like life.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fem!China

Fem!China

Things like life. Empty
PostSubject: Things like life.   Things like life. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:02 pm

(So school is being really shitty right now and piling us with homework, not to mention finals are next month. NEXT MONTH OH MY GOD I AM NOT READY. Anyway. I won't be on, I'll still try to log on and check RP's and stuff, but I doubt I'll be in the chatbox. But life is stressing me out. Between school and piano and horn and debate and band and homework I really don't have time. So... bye. For now. I guess.

-China/Russia

ps. FINALS ARE NEXT MONTH HOLY BALLET. IB makes me stress.)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Things like life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things like life.   Things like life. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:12 pm

( D: Take care China! Good luck on your finals also. I hope you do all awesome and shiz. ~ ))
Back to top Go down

Things like life.
Page 1 of 1