Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just bought a life on Ebay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

I just bought a life on Ebay. Empty
PostSubject: I just bought a life on Ebay.   I just bought a life on Ebay. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:51 pm

(( My life suddenly exists now. I've got a bunch of things going on. SO LET ME TELL YOU GUYS MY WONDERFUL SCHEDULE.

Manga Club. Every Tuesday. WOOT. WE GOT COSPLAYERS. AND AWESOME PEOPLE. And most of them like Hetalia Floor Dance

Show Choir. I AM GOING TO DIE FROM THE EFFORT IT REQUIRES. I GOTTA GET UP AND DANCE. I just bought a life on Ebay. 2487805239

Geometry. Pillow Abuse It needs to die sometime soon. I hate that class with a burning passion.

My oh so evil. friendly 2P!Finland/Prussia is going to bother me everyday. HELP ME GUYS, SHE WANTS TO KILL ME I just bought a life on Ebay. 3625693338

I've also gotta get drawings done. I started selling my drawings and apparently. People want them. A lot My hand hurts, man. STAAARE

I might join drama as well which means MORE ANNOYING SCHEDULING THAT I AM GOING TO HATE. But I don't want or have to join any sports so that's out of the question. I am too lazy for sports.

Also, my laptop is a temperamental betch. DON'T YA JUST LOVE TERRIBLE LAPTOPS.

I think I've written too much. So back to my corner.

I'll be on Gmail through my phone though. You can bother me there. ))
Back to top Go down

I just bought a life on Ebay.
Page 1 of 1