Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Characters

Go down 
+2
Fem!China
Eveleen Kirkland
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:14 am

SO. I KNOW ALMOST EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS, BUT I NEEDED A TOPIC TO ORGANIZE AND DISCUSS THIS SHIZZ.

I decided that I want to write a story/make a comic with everyone in here in it~ And also little side comics/pics about our general crackiness~ Also… I might use the characters if I’m ever bothered to make PVs for the songs I cover ;w;

… I know. Lame ;w;

ANYHOO. YEAH. I have my, Lovi’s, Ireland’s, bror’s, and Alina's characters… You can design your own characters, of course, but if you don’t wanna, just describe what you want your character to look like, and I… might draw it with my epically fail skills ;w;
If you wanna see what characters I’ve drawn, I’ll send it to you, just ask~

Um so...I decided I wanna draw a group pic before I start drawing comics and shizz~ (Bror's going to draw one too, hee~ <3)

It's going to have a Matryoshka/Panda Hero theme (CAUSE HACHI IS AN AMAZING COMPOSER, AND THE COSTUMES ARE AWESOME)
Matryoshka pic: http://www.zerochan.net/827033#full
Panda Hero pic: http://www.zerochan.net/815293#full

Tell me if you want to be in a Matryoshka or a Panda Hero costume~ Also tell me if you want Gumi or Miku (for Matryoshka) or the first or second Gumi (for Panda Hero). I'll try to draw it to the best of my abilities... ;w;

Last edited by Im Yong Soo on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:03 pm

You should posts the pics in here to share the sexiness with all 8D ))
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:03 pm

But my drawings are ugly ;w;
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 pm

(...can I be a pony? OOC Characters 3780808403 /shotforsuchridiculousdemands

If I can be a pony, then I'll probably design one and draw it with my fail drawing skills and take a picture or something? And if I have to be human, then... I'll...describe and design something I don't know.)
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 pm

LMAO a pony... How did I know you'd say...? XD

I would prefer it to be human cause... How am I going to make a Matryoshka styled-ACTUALLY. A PANDA HERO/MATRYOSHKA STYLE PONY WOULD BE EPIC XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:19 pm

(( UHHHGGGGG I CANT DECIDEEEE *DIES* I really like matryoshka but Panda hero is awesome too!!! IUDHDIUHD ))
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:38 pm

(( lol, btw I'm guessing you mean OC and not OOC? cause OC is Original Character and OOC is Out Of Character.... ;3 ))
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:43 pm

I know what they mean :3 They're both OC and OOC. OC because well... they are original characters, and OOC cause they're the representations of our real, out of character selves :3
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:44 pm

(YES I WILL DESIGN A MATRYOSHKA/PANDA HERO PONY RIGHT NOW)
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 pm

(( kk! Very Happy just wanted to check~. X3

hmmmm...... ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 am

( I FINISHED IT. I worked for a full 2 hours and 17 minutes, wow. I went with Panda Hero design, and DAMN PONY ANATOMY IS HARD TO PUT CLOTHES ON. It sucks so much ;~;

the picture:
Spoiler:
)

Last edited by Yao Wang on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:12 am

(( . . . . . Wait... Were we supposed to do a Matryoshka/Panda Hero theme...? ..... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- ))
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:34 pm

(( please enjoy the following fail picture of an actually pretty awesome looking character design doing a fail pose. the pic also has crappy lighting because I was too lazy to use my scanner.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:53 pm

(( That's cut- ... *Realizes how often she's been pointing out how things are cute IRL and online. ;w;*.... I still think it's cute though. 8D ))
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:53 pm

(( noooo, it's fail!!! >////< ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:02 pm

(( I disapprove of your rating on your drawing. ))
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 pm

HHey China... For your Pony, is that what it's tail and mane looks like when it's normal? Cause I'm making reference pics in normal form, in case I need them ;w; also, what's your cutie mark?
... I feel sad and epic at the same time for knowing this ;w;

Btw, Bela your OC is adorable >w<
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:20 pm

(( danke~. lol. *has given up on telling you guys how you're wrong* ))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:23 pm

(Yeah, that's how it looks, and the cutie mark is... a panda 8D I don't really know, I haven't watched Panda Hero so I don't know what it's about....ok I just watched it and I still have no idea what it's about so panda it is.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Ahh... neineinei, I mean cause, the Panda Hero theme is just for this picture... I'm going to have like, comics and stories and pics and shizzz of us in normal attire... So what's your normal pony look like? ^w^"

Same with you Bela, what's your normal attire? ;w;
Back to top Go down

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 pm

(( PFFFFFFT SURE MAKE ME DRAW HER AGAIN. LOL. I'LL FIGURE IT OUT ))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:04 am

(OOOH. I'll draw it for you~ hmm what to have as a cutie mark... well what kind of comics and and stories and shizzzzz are you doing?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 am

XD You don't have to, Bela~ You can write a description, and I can draw it for you ;w;

Okay~ Well, it's just the random things that we do OOC, like: http://iceypassion.deviantart.com/#/d4i2zn9
I've got another one planned, and it has you in it, China, so I was just... yeah ;w;

All pictures I draw about this stuff is on my dA account ;w;
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:06 pm

(( *Should probably draw her OC because everyone else is, buuuuuttt............ LAZINESS PREVAILS. |D *shotdown*

Eh. I'll draw the pic of everyone's OC-or just whoever wants to be in the pic- laterrrr~ ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm

(I drew my pony without clothes--same pose because I'm lazy--and a human version. You can use the human version of you prefer.

Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OOC Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next