Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Characters

Go down 
+2
Fem!China
Eveleen Kirkland
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

OOC Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:28 pm

(( caps was just cause I had on capslock actually. lol. I'm fine with it~! ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:54 pm

YES BROR, YA SHOULD. 8I But really though, it's fine, you don't have to ;w;

Thaankies China, I drew my own fail version of your OC, and am putting on my account but... It fails XD

No rush, Bela~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:14 pm

(( lol good cause I need to figure out her personality more to know what she wears. XD aka, lolita, steampunk, boyish, punk, etc. ))
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:36 pm

((
Spoiler:
Full body, and the chibi~.
Just so you know, she's blowing gum, there's nothing wrong with her mouth. 8I *cough*

Spoiler:
Upper body~.

Spoiler:
Chibi~.

If you ask me, I made it waay to complicated~. So if it helps, you can just draw the short hair with that eye patch... Thing... Yeah. OK have fun. 8D
OH YEAH INCLUDE THAT SCARF TOO. Three dark stripes and counting. /SHOT
Scarves are awesoome~. <3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:56 pm

(( finally got around to drawing Mari. lol. and picking a name. XD and I decided to try a different drawing style since I didn't like how the first one looked~. I'm actually somewhat happy with this one! Very Happy
Spoiler:
))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:50 am

Posted more failures on my account, if anyone wants to burn their eyes :3

JESUS SPAIN, EVERY TIME I STARE AT YOUR PIC, IT SEEMS MORE COMPLICATED XD Um... I'd hate to do this to you but... Could you please do a regular version of your character...? For other pics and stuff... I'm sorry... >.>

sdhgklas Bela I love your OC so much cause she's so cute and sdkhgfsakdgaala >w<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:48 pm

(( yay! lol ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:02 pm

(I SEND MINE INTERNET HUGS TO YOU. I LOVE YOUR DRAWING STYLE AND EVERYTHING IS ADORABLE. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:09 pm

(( Ah, 'tis fine SoKo~. I'll go work on it... Now~. And post it after Christmas once I get back to my da- WAIT I BROUGHT MY CAMERA. YES~. /shot ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Just cause I haven't posted here in forever, here's a pic of Lovi and I genderbent =w=
https://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h399/IceyPassion/?action=view&current=SCAN0416.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Characters   OOC Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2